aft = after; bef = before; c = circa (about); d = died
- - - - - - - - - -
my great-grandparents (4th generation)
12. PRYOR, Philip Jackson [5 Nov 1854 Smith Co., TX - 9 Feb 1936 Elk City, Beckham Co., OK] married first 16 Jun 1878 in Smith Co., TX to
13. EASTEP, Elizabeth Ann [8 Jan 1859 Smith Co., TX - 17 Jan 1887 (Van Zandt Co.?) TX]. Five children: Martha Clementine, (infant daughter), Lemuel Montgomery, John Henry and George Silas.
- - - - - - - - - -
my great-great-grandparents (5th generation)
24. PRYOR, Lemuel M. [c1826 TN - c1878 Smith Co., TX] married 19 Jan 1854 in Smith Co., TX to
25. HARDEGREE, Elizabeth C. [c1829 Clarke Co., GA - c1879 (Smith Co.?) TX]. Seven known children: Philip Jackson, Mary E. HARDEGREE, John Buchanon "Buck," George W., Hiram, Gulliver and Beulah.
26. EASTEP, Abraham [1 Feb 1824 Rowan Co. (now Davie Co.), NC - 19 Feb 1872 (Chickasaw or Choctaw Nation) Indian Territory (OK)] married first 3 Feb 1846 in Lauderdale Co., AL to
27. WALLACE / WALLAS / WALLIS, Ann(e) [20 Oct 1820 (Lauderdale Co.?) AL - 20 Jan 1859 Smith Co., TX]. Five children: Martha Caroline OSBURN, William R., George M., Mary E. and Elizabeth Ann PRYOR.
- - - - - - - - -
my great-great-great-grandparents (6th generation)
48. PRYOR, Philip [c1791 NC - bet 1850-1853 McNairy Co., TN] married to
49. (REETER / RECTOR?), ______ [c1800-1810 - c1840-1850 (McNairy Co., TN)]. Known children: Jacob N., William Jackson, Samuel C., Rebecca R. ODOM, Lemuel M., Nancy McLAUGHLIN, Elizabeth MOSS, Philip, Mary Jane, Benjamin F. and George Washington.
50. HARDEGREE, John [15 Jan 1800 Oglethorpe Co. (now Clarke Co.), GA - 20 Nov 1873 Van Zandt Co., TX] married first c1817-18 in (Morgan Co.?) GA to
51. WHITAKER, Mary [c1796 NC - c1858-60 (Rusk Co. or Smith Co.) TX]. Six children: P. J., Ann Eliza JACKSON, T. J., Elizabeth C. PRYOR, William Daniel and Hiram Lee.
52. EASTEP / ESTEP, Moses [c1774-84 Rowan Co., NC - aft 1860 Lauderdale Co., AL census] married 1 Sep 1803 in Rowan Co., NC to
53. JONES, Elizabeth [c1773-74 NC or PA - aft 1860 Lauderdale Co., AL census]. Known and possible children: Eliza CARLISLE (possible daughter), Margaret PAYNE, Ruth "Ritty" MIZE, Rachel BAITY, Solomon?, James, Thomas, N. Isaac, Abraham, Debra?, Solomon? (born after the death of the older Solomon) and John.
- - - - - - - - - -
my great-great-great-great-grandparents (7th generation)
96. PRYOR, Matthew [15 Mar 1759 - 1834 or 1836 Marion Co., TN] married 1786 in Orange Co., NC to
97. NEELEY, Mary [c1763 Granville (Co?), NC - 1830 Marion Co., TN]. Known children: Matthew Jr., William, Green Hill, John Henry, Samuel, Mary/Polly BOISE, Philip and Seth.
100. HARDEGREE, Jonathan [c1775 MD or NC - 1860s (aft 1860 Coweta Co., GA census) (Coweta Co.?) GA] married first 5 Jul 1797 in Caswell Co., NC to
101. CAMERON, Patsey [d Jun-Jul 1814 Clarke Co., GA]. Eight children: Pleasant, John, Hiram, Sarah COX, Joel, Harmon H., William and Elisha.
102. WHITAKER, John [c1770-80 - c1830-50 (aft 1830 Morgan Co., GA census) (Morgan Co. or Coweta Co.?) GA] married (in NC?) to
103. HOLLOWAY / HOLLIWAY, Polly [c1770-80 - aft 1830 Morgan Co., GA census]. Known children: Mary HARDEGREE and Elizabeth CULPEPPER. Sons might include Daniel, Littleberry and Pleasant H.
104. ESTEP?, ______
106. (ESTEP?), Rebeckah [d 1822 Rowan Co., NC]. A record showed that her son Moses was paid for the "keeping" of his mother. I would like to know which ESTEP she married or if she was an unmarried daughter of Thomas ESTEP, Jr. (#208). Child: Moses.
106. JONES, Solomon [bef 1755 (PA?) - 5 Apr 1804 Rowan Co., NC] married (in NC?) to
107. ______, Elizabeth, formerly Mrs. ______ TREVITT / TRIVITT [d aft 1826 (NC?)]. [NOTE: No proof found regarding this lady as the mother of (#53) Elizabeth JONES. Solomon could have been previously married before he married Mrs. Elizabeth TREVITT / TRIVITT, a widow with two sons. Elizabeth was mentioned as "mother-in-law JONES" in a deed made by (#52) Moses ESTEP.] Six known children: Elizabeth ESTEP, Rachel HUNTER, Rebecca (BAKER?), Ruth BEEMAN, Nancy TAYLOR and Margaret ROYLEY.